Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's wrong with this picture????

Do you ever see those "What's wrong with this picture" pictures in magazines? You know, the ones that they change something just ever so slightly and you look and look and try to figure it out?  Well,over the weekend I made a few cards including this one.

Now, I had seen this card idea on a blog that I was browsing and of course forgot which one but I liked the simple look of this card and knew I could make it in just a few minutes.  I got the card all put together and snapped the picture and then while posting it on an email, I noticed something wrong....very wrong....can you see it???  Yep - my heart paper is upside down!!!  Real quick I was able to - very carefully - peel off the paper and reassemble it correctly so the hearts were all headed the right direction :)

Any way.  Cute, easy valentine card that you can send in the mail with no bulk and will put a smile and anyones face.

Thanks for looking today!

Gail S.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I don't see an upside down heart, but the card is cute.

Unknown said...

I've done that too Gail! Glad you were able to easily fix it. Love your card!

Kit said...

I would never have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out :o) Its a gorgeous card, I find that the simplest of designs are usually the most popular at my craft fairs