Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello!

Making this card just made me smile :)  I was just letting the creative juices flow and was just grabbing scraps that I had sitting on my counter in front of me and came up with this little jewel!



I had this flower that I cranked out of my Big Shot sitting around for a few days and I grabbed it and it just worked with this card!  Again, the DSP paper is SU!'s Just Add Cake.


I love the little "Hello" from the set Tiny Tags just peeking out below.



The inside I left very plain...too plain :(  I think now, I might just add a "shadow" of an image in the corner of the white (where I will stamp the image on a scrap of paper and then on my cardstock) and a happy bright sentiment.

Hope you are having a good week and enjoying the Just Add Cake week!!  I actually have TWO more cards to show you so stay tuned!

Gail S.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

You should love this! super cute card and I love that brad!

Patty Bennett said...

Love it!! Did you stitch on the inside? Looks GREAT!

Carol Carriveau said...

What a wonderful card...really pretty!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Hi Gail! GREAT card! I'm lovin the big flower, the ribbon tabs and the little sentiment peaking out too! Gosh, i wish we could get together and stamp it up someday! And isn't it Sale-a-bration time?! I need to place an order! I'll email you... smiles, Pam ♥