Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

We are now in the middle of the week - Happy Wednesday!  I used some more of my precious new SU! DSP paper to put together this butterfly card!

I embossed the butterfly to give it more texture and used the new SU! framelits.  I also added some of SU!'s pearls on the butterfly.

The embossing looks silver in this photo but it is SU! iredescent ice.  To complete the card - I added some tiny tags to some twine love to use these little bits of sunshine :)

I finished the inside real simple with some of my scraps.

Now that the card is finished, I look at it and think I should have pierced the soft suede frame that I cut out behind the butterfly or maybe ran it through one of SU!'s embossing folders..oh well maybe next time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Gail S.