Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Rikki and Rayven!

I have twin nieces that will be having a birthday and needed to whip up some birthday cards for them.  I used some retired Christmas DSP paper from last year, real red and baha breeze cardstock and ink and some cute, fluffy ribbon that I purchase in a box of craft supplies from a garage sale.  I used the Happy Birthday sentiment to stamp on the front from the set Curly Cute and cute it is!!


I also used the ***NEW*** Edgelits and the coordinating embossing folders on the whisper white cardstock....toooooo cute!!


Stampin Up! has some wonderful new products coming out and it has been fun playing with them.  Check back soon for some more peeks!  They have come out with a paper pack that you can only get during Sale-a-bration.  It is the kind of paper I L*O*V*E!!!  Beautiful :)

On a personal note - I love living out in the country but sometimes UGH!!  We woke up this morning with NO WATER!!  My husband went outside and checked the well and it had some issues.  I was in need of a cup of coffee!!  Our son lives just a few miles away so I called him and he saved the day by bringing a cooler down with water in it.  Got the coffee made and the well is fixed so we are good to go.  Makes you appreciate something so simple as water when you don't have it!!

Have a great day!! 

Gail S.

No comments: