Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Add Cake......Wraps Up!

Well, I a "wrapping up" the week with the last two cards that I made using SU!'s Just Add Cake DSP paper pack.  They are both so much alike that I decided to feature them both together on the same post.


 I used the rest of the scrap crumb cake flower that I had just sitting waiting to be used and a cute brad that I got with one of my sale-a-bration freebies! Yeah - don't you just love FREE goodies??

The next card was the same design but I changed out the flower with another Sale-A-Bration freebie stamp set called Elementary Elegance, added an antique brad and a small sentiment in the corner.  Both cards were finished off very simple inside.

I have enjoyed sharing this week - I hope you have enjoyed looking also! 

I hope to create some more using my new SAB items.  Stop back again next week :)

Gail S.

No comments: