Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas around the Slagle house!

I really enjoy decorating for Christmas and have hoarded collected many pretties for the holiday.  Today I would like to share the house when it was all ready for Christmas.  This was my big tree this year.  I actually have four trees in the house, one big tree and three little ones scattered in the kitchen, dining room and family room:

I took this picture during the daytime so you don't see the lights twinkling.  This year I put multi colored lights on the tree.   Sometimes I put all white one and other years we go for the different colors. At night, I would turn off all the lights except the ones on the tree and the lighted garland I had going down the stairs and it was so pretty.  The next pictures I am not going to write anything about them, I am just going to print them for you to enjoy.

I hope you enjoyed the little tour of my Christmas decorations! Blessings to all of you in the new year!

Gail S.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Gail, your house is beautiful! Thanks for the tour!