Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Halloween Cards

Boy, where did October go?  I can't believe that next week is November!  We will be setting our clocks back an hour, the nights get longer and days get shorter.  Enough about that...I made some Halloween cards to send to my little nieces, nephews, friends and my sweet baby Granddaughter (I LOVE saying that) Macyn!! 

I decided not to make them all the same but to make each one different. I used some Martha Stewart paper that I got on sale (love those) along with some cute brads that I purchased when the scrapbook store in nearby Broken Bow was going out of business. I miss that store!

The first 3 cards are typical sized cards and
 
 

the next three are a fun 6 1/4" x 3 1/4" size.  I purchased several packages of the long, side opening envelopes from SU! before they discontinued them and I love cards made to fit in them! 
 
 
 
Now I have to decide what card to send to whom! 
 
 

Before I go...I have to share a couple more pictures of my precious Granddaughter. I can't get enough of her!
 
 Here she is a Husker fan with her football leggings and the next one is when she just woke up in the morning.  Mornings she is real happy and ready to go conquer the world!
 
 
 Have a wonderful Halloween and until next time!
 
Gail S.
 

No comments: