Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankful

On facebook, several people are posting, every day for the month of November, things they are thankful for.  I have not participated in it on facebook but decided I would try to post every day in November things I am thankful for.  I know that it is already the 3rd of November so I have some catching up to do!  For today, I will post THREE things that I am thankful for:

Day 1 - my family!  I have such great kids and a wonderful husband that loves me so much (at least he is always telling me!!) My kids all get along sooooo well and they have such a wonderful relationship with each. When they all get together they laugh and tease and have the greatest time! I have the most precious Granddaughter in the whole wide world...can I ask for more??

Day 2 - I am thankful for friends. Right now my real good friend lost her mother on Thursday. She is really hurting right now and I feel that we need to cherish moments that we can be together and enjoy each others company. Life is short, enjoy it!!

Day 3 - A good harvest.  This year has been very tough with the horrible drought that we had.  We had 1/2 inch of rain all summer long. I am thankful that we have irrigation here in Nebraska that helped our crops grow. I am grateful that the harvest went well and we are done for the year.

I will post tomorrow Day 4.

Til then... Gail S.

No comments: