Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Little Late Halloween Collage..and a Christmas Sneak Peek

Halloween in long over and we are thinking of Thanksgiving and Christmas but I have to show you the squares of a Halloween Collage Swap that I participated in.



Aren't they sooo cute??? I love them!!!  Now I have to purchase a frame to put them in and it will be all done.  Oh well, I have a whole year to get it done :)

I signed up for the Christmas Swap and we be getting them in the mail sometime next week.  This is a picture of the Christmas Square I made:


This is what the whole bunch looked like:




I made 29 of these wreath's and will get 28 different Christmas themed squares back!  I will share them with you when I receive them!

Now I have to show you some pictures of my sweet little Granddaughter!


She was so excited playing with a potato chip bag!  She loved the "crunch" of the bag and kept crackling it all up!


And here she is with her Grammy!

 
 
I love this little girl sooo much!
 
Gail S.
 
Grateful Day 11 & 12 since I will be gone:
Today, of course, I am grateful for Grandbabies! and Day 12 it is Veteran's Day today but is celebrated on Monday so I am thankful for the men and women that have fought for this wonderful country that we live in. God Bless America!
 
Gail S.


No comments: