Monday, November 19, 2012

Forever In My Heart

Happy Monday to you all!  I had hunters at my house for the past two weeks and have been busy cooking and visiting with them :) They came up deer hunting and went back with several deer.  We have quite a few deer in our country and they do need "thinned out". Coming home from town the other evening, we even saw a fox in our drive! They are beautiful creatures.

One of the hunters that stayed here needed a birthday card for his wife, whose birthday is on the 21st. He took a hand made card home with him last year that I had made and wanted another hand made card for this year. He said his wife really enjoyed last years! Makes me smile :)

I went on Pinterest and saw this card:

Pinned Image


And I went to work and came up this this card:






Paul and his wife have three children so I liked the idea of the three hearts on the front of the card and I loved the softness of the doily. This is the inside image of the card:


The inside sentiment says "Always on my mind - forever in my heart. I added one more heart inside representing him.  Hope you like it!

I have kind of slacked off on my 30 days of thankfulness....bummer...but I am thankful every day of many things.  Somedays may not go as well as I hope but most days are pretty good. I am thankful that I able to craft and make cards and make others happy when they receive a hand made card.

Have a great week this week.

Gail S.

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Gorgeous Cards !!!!!!
love the touches!!!
i feel a case coming!!!!
tfs:)