Monday, October 8, 2012

Surprise in the mail!

I love getting cards in the mail, don't you?  Last week, I received this beautiful card in the mail and it made my day :)



This was from Sharon Lim.  Her blog is "A little of this, a little of that". She has some wonderfully, creative cards and other crafts and she shares instructions on a lot of them.  This is the inside of the card.

See, it is 3D and it holds a gift card.  When you open the card, the gift card "pops" up.

Great idea for a card and she has measurements and instructions on how to make this card yourself on her blog.

Check out Sharon's blog and try this out for yourself.

Have a wonderful day today. I am off work today due to Columbus Day and I am trying to clean house, do laundry, and hopefully, get in the craft room later one to have fun!!

Later -

Gail S.

No comments: