Thursday, October 25, 2012

Decorating for Fall

This past weekend, I was able to dig out my fall decoration and get them out for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I love fall and it is fun to go through the totes to see what I have!

I purchased this little Trick Or Treat mat this year in Broken Bow.  The small pumpkins I had last year and just added them to a bowl I have out all year.

I added just a small candle ring and ceramic pumpkin to this reading nook.

This witchy Poo I put with some fall vine leaves in a nook in my entertainment center.



This is on a table in our family room.


And last, I found a glittery skull for .99 cents at Michael's when I was out in Colorado.  I put it under glass in a cloche, added some gourds and a ring around it and it looks spooky - just for Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great week!

Gail S.

No comments: