Thursday, May 19, 2011

SU! Card Swap

As promised I am going to be posting the cards I received from and recent card swap using the Summer Mini Catalog that Stampin' UP! has available from May 1st through August 31st.

The first card was the one that I made using the Happy Greetings Stamp set.  This set has six different greetings.

Once again, there I am using Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Vanilla!!  I just love the color combination - what can I say!!  The original idea for this card was from addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com but I changed it around a bit!

The next card was created by Lynn Reloza:


Lynn also used a stamp from the Happy Greetings and she also used a stamp from the On the Grow set (the flowers)  Lynn colored the flowers and the jar and added little SU! pearls to the insides of the flowers - super cute!!

Next card was nameless - sorry:



They used the new stamp from the set Proud Peacock and very faintly you can see "HELLO  HELLO  HELLO" in the bottom left corner and this is yet ANOTHER stamp from the Happy Greetings set.  See how versatile this set is???

I posted that I have BLOG CANDY on the May 17th post.  Go there to see how you can enter to win some fun items!!!
I will post more cards tomorrow!!  Stop back and check them out!

Gail

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Gail! But I have to say that yours is the best! Beautiful color combo & the embossed butterflies are awesome.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards! I agree with Bridget, yours is the best!

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Gail! I can see why you keep using this color combination...it's GORGEOUS!!