Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Card

I made this card for my Mom.  It is simple but sincere!


I love SU! Melon Mambo color!  I use it ALOT!  Green is my favorite color so you would think I would be always reaching for that color but this has been my favorite go to color ever since Melon Mambo was introduced.  It is beautiful!! 

I kept the inside of the card very simple and I will write a little personal message inside.



My "boys" are planting corn today so I am going to just kick back today and enjoy it!  Right now, I am having fun watching "Yard Crashers" on HGTV (love that show - I wish Ahmed would find me but the closest Lowes is 4 hours away!)

Enjoy your day - I know I am!

Gail

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I bet your mom loved it! Having a great day here. Happy Mother's Day!