Monday, May 16, 2011

Strength & Hope

I am really getting alot of use out of the brand new Strength & Hope set from Stampin' UP!  Available only from May 1 - August 31st it is a beautiful set.

Here are a couple of cards I made using this set along with my Big Shot's Top  Note die (and a few extras here and there!!)

We are having overcast, dreary weather here (some even spotted some snowflakes out Saturday morning!) so I took the next pictures indoors of this card.  Our weather has been really unusual - cooler than normal but we aren't getting anything like those east of us. 


I love using the crumb cake cardstock with the marina mist.  Added a few pearls to soften it a bit.



The next card I used about the same idea but changed it up a bit!



I felt there wasn't enough room on the front of the card to add a sentiment so I will add it to the inside but I did add something extra on this card ... can you guess?



Yep!  I added Dazzling Diamonds to the butterflies!  They really sparkle in real life ;-) 

Hope your weekend was good and this week goes well.  Hopefully, I will be able to craft some more this week and get some posted.  When the weather starts to warm, I do like to spend as much time as I can outside in my yard.  Love to landscape and dig in the dirt!!

Til next time -

Gail

Thanks for stopping by and please tell others about my blog.  Just getting started is hard getting the word out! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Gail! I love the color combo on both cards. The Dazzling Diamonds makes the
butterfly even more beautiful! I have some & forget to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! These cards are gorgeous!

Patty Bennett said...

Wow.. absolutely mega fabulous cards!! :)
Patty