Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This beautiful card idea I happened upon on this blog and knew I had to CASE it!!  I think it is so pretty.  Of course, I am using my go to colors...crumb cake, baja breeze and the pretty awesome new green color in SU! color selection Pear Pizzazz! 

This card is using the stamp set Vintage Vogue.  A beautiful stamp set.

The scallops on the bottom of the card are made by using the 1" circle punch and spacing them evenly apart. I added some texture using an embossing folder and a little seam binding ribbon tucked behind the top note cutout. I tried adding a bow to the front and decided to leave it off. I added some rhinestones for a little "bling".

I decorated the inside just a little bit:


I made several of these cards to send and just have on hand - I have already sent two!!  I just think they are so pretty, what do you think?

Have a good Thursday!

Gail

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I think this is VERY pretty! I love your scallops!