Monday, May 23, 2011

And the Winner is.......

Thanks EVERYONE who left comments, became followers and told others about my new blog!  All of your comments were so sweet and I appreciate each one of them :-)  Makes you feel good...like a pat on the back!

Like I explained on my blog candy post, I put your name in the hat (actually I used a basket) for a comment, I put your name in two more times if you told others about the candy and I put your name in three more times if you became a follower so some of you had your name in SIX times!!  **Sweet**


This was all of the names in the basket.  I asked my youngest son to pick one out of the basket.  He refused to have his picture taken - said he would not do it if I had the camera in my hand - so you have to TRUST me.  He was the one who picked the winner.

AND THE WINNER IS.................






Congratulations Bridget!!! You have 24 hours to contact me!  Leave me a comment here and I will get your goodies to you!  If I don't hear from Bridget - I will choose again.

Thanks again, everyone!!

Gail

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee! Thank you so much Gail & son!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Way to go Bridget!

KarenB said...

Congrats Bridget :)