Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Year!

Wow! A new year - 2014!  Last year flew by. Most of the year was a good one for the Slagle's but there were some sad times. I hate to admit but December was sooooo busy at home and work, I didn't even get Christmas cards sent. I just sent to the people that I received one from. Hopefully this year I will be more on top of things.

I have been crafting....when I can get a few minutes to spare and I do have some cards to share with you!

Today is a bitterly, cold day here in Nebraska and we have an anniversary that we need to get out and go to! Yikes, I would like to just stay home and hibernate but oh well.  I made a simple, yet pretty card for the occasion.


I always seem to lean toward red, black and white for anniversary cards lately!  This time though, I used basic gray for the card and added just a tiny pearl for an accent on the little heart.

The inside was simple with a couple of more little hearts and an anniversary sentiment. I took a picture of it but it was too blurry to share.  I do have a picture of my Granddaughter to share that was taken at Christmas. Love this little girl!!


She loves bubbles and we were blowing them and having a great time!

Til next time - Gail S.

No comments: