Friday, October 18, 2013

Strength & Hope - Flashback Friday

My daughter's best friend has a sister that is fighting breast cancer. She is only in her 30's and has two young children.

She recently underwent a double mastectomy and I wanted to send her a special card to let her know that others are thinking and praying for her healing and recovery.

 
 
Again, I got this layout on Pinterest. I tried to go to the blog and there was an error so I cannot give credit to the original maker. I used the retired SU! set Strength & Hope from  A beautiful set. 
 
 

I added some glitter spritz to the butterfly and some pretty pearls.



The inside I made very simple and I will add my own words that I am praying that she has a quick recovery. She has quite a journey ahead but a lot of support.

 
We are starting to have cooler days and evenings here in Nebraska. Fall is beautiful here this time of year.
 
Gail S.