Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Thank You Cards


This is the second set of Thank You cards that I made to send to people that helped me out with contributions towards my walk with Alzheimer's goal.


I found this layout on Pinterest and used some retired DSP paper. Love it! Julie Marshall of Stamping Impressions was the person I followed to make this card. She got her idea from Julie Davidson. Thanks to both Julie(s)!  Here is the stack of Thank You cards that I will be sending out this week.

 

I am so grateful for the support and overwhelmed that everyone who helped me reach my goal and even more!


We are harvesting here in Nebraska so my Husband and son have been very busy out in the fields and late evenings. Everything is going good and hope to be done soon.

Gail S.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love everything about this! The softness of the rose, the doily and banners and that polka dot brad is the perfect accent!