Monday, October 14, 2013

CASED Card from Lisa Rhine

Happy Monday everyone!  Today is Columbus Day and I have the day off from work(YAY!!)

Today I want to share a card that I made using a layout from Lisa Rhine. Her blog is Get Crafty with Lisa and she has amazing cards to share. Check her out! Friday, she shared this card.



I love the layout of this card and decided to try this layout on another card. This is my version of this layout:

 
Again, I used my favorite DSP paper and crumb cake. I love how it turned out. Instead of Halloween, I went for a generic card that I can send to someone when I need a simple yet elegant card.
 
 


I love all of the layers and the colors are so pretty together.

Lisa had bats on her Halloween card and I thought two butterflies were great for this card.


Enjoy your Monday and I hope this encourages you to try this layout also. If so, please share!

Gail S.

1 comment:

getcraftywithlisa said...

Beautiful card, Gail! I love the colors and all of the detail you added!