Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's a Boy!

Poke holes in the scalloped edge

My daughter has a good friend that she went to High School with and has continued to be great friends. She recently had a baby boy and I wanted to send her a congratulations card. Of course, I went to my Pinterest boards and found this card by the great Chat!


I CASED this card almost exactly like the original because when you see a good thing, why change it, right?? It is just too cute as it is!

This is my version....not a whole lot of change.

 
 
I used different DSP paper and different EF and ribbon but pretty much everything else is the same.
 
 
 
 
Isn't that little sleeper just the cutest? Love it!
 
 
I stamped it on some DSP paper, cut it out and adhered it with some dimensionals.
 
 
Gail S.


No comments: