Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge



Today I went for therapy...my craft room.  It is the best therapy for me. I can hole up in my craft room and just work until my heart is content...or until it gets too dark that my eyes cannot adjust to just the light in the room! 

I saw this sketch on face book today and thought I could make a card using it for my incentive.

 
 
 
I dug out my newest DSP paper from SU! called Sunshine and Sprinkles. It is new in the spring catalog. I also used the new Just Thinking stamp.
 
 
I used gumball green, marina mist and daffodil delight cardstock. The polka dot ribbon matches the small pink unbrellas in the DSP. For just an extra touch, I added a rhinestone to the stamped image, I punched the edgelit frame and used the herringbone embossing folder to give the card more texture.  I always have to finish the inside.
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you find some inspiration and try this sketch out also. The challenge is open for the next two weeks so you have plenty of time and you can enter as many cards as you want! Just go to The Sweetest Thing blog and enter!
 
 
I hope your week is good - Gail S.
 
 
 



No comments: