Friday, March 15, 2013

A Cupcake Card

This card has quite a bit of sewing.  I haven't used my sewing machine in quite some time and had to dust it off! I thought this card is bright and cheery and super cute!  I CASED it I THINK on this blog but I went looking on her blog and couldn't find out where it was. It is out there somewhere. If I am incorrect on the blog - please let me know and I will update this post.


I love the Baja Breeze and the Pretty in Pink together with a mix of Early Espresso and Whisper White!  Someone special will get this card. Sewing the little banner points were a little tricky but we got it done.


I used SU! Create a cupcake stamp set.

Have a good day and weekend! I sure am ready for the weekend :)

Gail S.

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! love the sewing and the cute design !!!!
tfs:)