Thursday, March 14, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #254

Hello!

Happy Thursday to you all!  Through the Luv 2 Stamp group that I am a member of, Nicole Tugrul posted a card she made for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. The sketch for this challenge was this:



I decided to make a card for this challenge.  I still had my DSP paper out from retired Wednesday post (Everyday Enchantment) so I decided to use that paper.  I used scraps for most of this card!


I used kraft cardstock for the base and the stamp set Hearts a Flutter from SU! The sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes (a hostess set from awhile back) I did quite a bit of distressing to this card.


Did you notice the small tag down in the bottom left corner?  Guess what it is made from?  The Stampin Up! packing paper that your order comes with!  Recycle is added to this card as well!

I also added a small brad to the Congratulations banner.


As always, I love to finish the insides of my cards - this one I just placed a simple piece of paper at the top.


Thanks for stopping by!  I will see you tomorrow!!

Gail S.

4 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love your card Gail!!! I am so excited that you entered the sketch challenge!!!

MJ said...

How pretty is this! I love the Kraft color for the base and your hanging tag. Oh and the brad is a perfect touch! What a darling card. So glad you played along with my sketch challenge this week! You did a fabulous job!

inkedx2 said...

I loved this paper and was sad to see it retire. Your card is great! Thanks for joining us at TSSC.

Robbie

Jonia said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSSC.