Monday, March 11, 2013

More Sympathy Cards....

Unfortunatley, we got news regarding two more deaths.   One was a good friend of my mothers and also her son is a good friend of my husband. My husband and her son have been good friends since grade school. His mother got sick recently and passed away on Friday. Then, some good friends of ours their mother passed away also last week.  Both funerals are coming up this week and they are all so in our thoughts and prayers.  I made them special cards and I got the ideas for them on Pinterest.  I searched "Sympathy Cards" and up came quite a few choices.

 
 
Colors used were: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Old Olive. The stamp sets used: Love and Sympathy and Vintage Vogue. 
 
 
 

The next card I made was using the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and I brought out the retired Pear Pizazz cardstock, ink & ribbon.

 
This card went together fast yet I really like the look of it.  I hope I don't have to make any more sympathy cards for a very long time.  It is always hard when you are making cards for someone that you knew and loved.
  
Thanks for stopping by and come back Wednesday - I have a super cute card to share!
 
Gail S.


No comments: