Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Simple Elegance

My husband and I attended a wedding this past week that my oldest son was the best man. The groom that got married has been a good friend of my son's since they were in kindergarten. They have a special bond and still only live about 2 miles from each other! It was a beautiful wedding and after such a tragic week, we needed a little something to celebrate. The wedding was very simple and small but the reception was quite a celebration. I made this card and it was so simple yet so very elegant. It really only took me about 15 minutes to make from start to finish.


All I used and whisper white and basic black cardstock, an embossing folder and the SU! assorted pearls to finish it off.

It turned out so pretty.

Thanks for stopping - I hope I inspired you to get creative!

Gail S.

No comments: