Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Swap

I recently participated in a Valentine Square Swap with other card crafters. The rules were to make a square no bigger than 1 1/2 inches big that was Valentine themed, Stampin Up! products only.

There were 20 crafty ladies that signed up for the swap. This was the square that I sent for the swap.


And this is all of the squares that I received back:


Aren't they ALL soooooo cute?  I love each and every one of them!! If you notice, some of them even are 3D and have layers that bend up. The butterfly in the bottom left corner was sewn together. Lots of sparkle. So many talented women to make each square different :)

I have signed up to do a Spring Square Swap and that is due to be sent the end of this week. I don't know why but it was a challenge to come up with something this time.  I will show you what I made in another post.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Gail S.

No comments: