Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

Well, I thought about it and I am going to TRY to keep up creating for "Retired  Wednesday"  I really NEED to get rid of my BIG pile of retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) and what a great way to do it!  I will try to find ideas for cards and adapt them to use the DSP that I have on hand.

This post is a masculine card that I found on Pinterest.  I pretty much cased this card because it was using the same DSP paper that I had on hand.


Simple...no buttons, ribbons, or bling.  A view of the inside:


The good news about this DSP paper is that it is currently on the clearance rack on the SU! website! Yes, it is still available!  I think a whole pack of different, coordinating papers are on sale for $2.99! A bargain for masculine styled DSP paper.


No comments: