Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Love Letter for Retired Wednesday!

Today is another day for retired Wednesday!  I really liked this card - I must...I made three of them! I used the SU! retired paper called "Love Letter".  The whole package is very vanilla, basic black and cherry cobbler colors. I am a HUGE cherry cobbler fan!

 
 
I started with cherry cobbler cardstock, distressed up the very vanilla and added just a touch of the Love Letter DSP along with cherry cobbler baker's twine and a cute mini vintage tag. I used the SU! stamp set Creative Elements and crumb cake ink for the distressing and the stamp behind the butterfly.
 
 


The inside I continued to add some more DSP and little touches. I decided to make these all birthday cards. I love the vintage look and this DSP is perfect for that!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Wednesday!

Gail S.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww...classy as usual Gail! I love everything about your card, especially the torn edge on the inside! Thanks for the inspiration!