Friday, February 1, 2013

My Final Valentine's Day Card

Thanks for stopping by!  I am going to show you the third and final Valentine's Day card that I made.  I still have the treats to share with you but that will be another day.  They are so cute!

Today's card turned out cute also!



This photo makes the doily look ivory but it is white.  Stampin' UP! has doilies for purchase but I had some on hand and used them. Again, I used some retired DSP.  I ended up making just two of these cards because I ran out of time.

I will be sharing my Valentine's treats to you soon!  Have a great weekend!!  We have a tax appointment and I get my nails done :)

Gail S.

1 comment:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog and the mobile version post. I also wanted to stop by here, because I wasn't sure if you knew that your blog comments are set to "No Reply". This means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account and there isn't a way for anyone to respond back to your comment. If you ever want to change that, there is a tutorial on my right side bar labeled "Are you a no reply".
Thanks again for commenting on my blog and have a great day,
Karen