Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friend


I thought this card was so cute and it was so easy to assemble!  The flower is made using the Stampin Up! small oval punch.  I punched 5 small ovals in Blushing Bride paper and one in So Saffron. I Added faux stitching around whisper white in Early Espresso. On the petals and the Blushing Bride cardstock, I faux stitched in white.  I punched an opening up top with the SU! window punch and stamped "Friend" in Pear Pizzazz on whisper white and attached it through the window!  I had a scrap of green polka dot paper that matched perfectly.  Assembled the whole thing on Pear Pizzazz and you have spring in a card :)

This idea came from Kay Sha (just love her blog!) Hope you have a great Saturday and remember to set your clocks ahead tonight!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so pretty! Perfect for the lovely springy weather we've had the last couple of days.