Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh Hello

Today I just have a simple card using the retired stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral. I saw this card on Pinterest using a more current stamp set (for the life of me, I cannot remember the name!!) and I thought I could use this stamp set that I already own for this card layout. I stamped the flowers in the new colors: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.


I cut out each flower and layered them with dimensionals on the card. Notice the leaves by the flowers.


I just stamped one of the flowers in the Pistachio Pudding and cut out some of the petals and used them as leaves.

This is a cute card to have on hand when I need something cute to send out.

Super simple! I have to work tomorrow so I will have a busy weekend and that means Sunday is cleaning house day.

Gail S.

Recipe:

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantalope
Other: SU! Dimensionals

No comments: