Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Oldest got Married!

Another event that happened this summer was my oldest son got married.  The night before, there was a horrible storm in the town that they got married. Trees were over the roads, electricity was down, buildings were damaged etc. but the next day the wedding went on without any problems. I don't have the photographers pictures back yet but I have a few snapshots that I took of the special occasion.

My folks with the bride and groom
 

 
My daughter and her family
 
My son just before his bride came down the aisle
 
The new Mr. & Mrs. Slagle
 
 
It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful day. Lots to celebrate and so happy to have another in our family.
 
Gail S.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful pictures and memories! Guess what?! Benjamin is engaged! Next year I will be seeing my oldest get married. So excited!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Gail! Thanks for sharing that special day with us.