Friday, July 26, 2013

Little Macy Turned ONE!!!


Hello Blog world!!  While I was away we celebrated my Granddaughter Macyn's 1st Birthday!! Boy, that year FLEW by. I cannot believe that she is one already. She is tiny for her age...two little bottom teeth and 17 pounds. She still can't fit into 12 month clothes - they are too big!
Her Mommy and I worked all week long on prepping for the big celebration and below is a few things what we came up with.  Mommy decided that Macy's first birthday would have a Bumble Bee theme.


This is a sweet picture of the birthday girl when she was just 6 months old.


We decorated a sweet table full of delicious goodies for all to enjoy.



Springtime Oreos - perfect bee colors!
 
Yummy cupcakes with bright yellow frosting.
 
Abbey and I added some extra touches to the tables:
 
All of the yummy food was set up buffet style.
 

The birthday girl had to have her own cake - a Bee Hive!!



Here she is with her first birthday crown.
 
 
 
And a picture with her big sister (the pet boxer) Paxton.
 
 

 
Happy First Birthday, Miss Macyn!!  Grammy loves you lots!
 
Gail S.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a fun party!! I love the bee themed goodies.

Unknown said...

Wow Gail! How fun was that?! Everything looked fabulous! If you ever get tired of Banking, you should be a Party Planner. Seriously! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Oh my goodness Gail!! I love this cute party!! What a cutie!