Sunday, July 21, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!

Hello Everyone!  Yay!!!  I got to craft today! I follow on Facebook the "Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge" and I vowed today I was going to get into the craft room and I was going to participate!  This weeks sketch challenge:



I have a hard time with masculine cards and it always seems when I need one, I never have any on hand. I really like the stamp set SU! Horse Frontier and really wanted to use it along with some more of my old, retired DSP paper stash. This is what I came up with.


I used the retired DSP Greenhouse Gala along with cardstock crushed curry and old olive. I stamped the horse image in soft suede and added a silver brad and a scrap of blue from my scraps for the small banner in the top corner. I finished the inside very simple.

 
It really felt good to get back in the craft room. I need to do this more often, it is such a stress reliever!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Gail S.

No comments: