Monday, June 6, 2011

Special Delivery

I have a nephew and his wife that are expecting a baby girl on July 4th and was invited to a baby shower given for baby "Jenna" so I went to work and came up with this card.

I thought it turned out really cute!  I dressed up the inside of the card also -


I won't be able to attend the shower because it is out in California but hopefully I will get to see pictures.  I love the little "onesie" wheel from SU!

Colors used were whisper white, pear pizzazz and pretty in pink.  I have been hoarding the little felt flowers SU! had, sad that you cannot buy them anymore.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is darling Gail! I love how you did the onesie.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Gail! I have never used a stamp wheel. I love the design & the felt flowers are awesome! I wonder if a fella could make them with the Big Shot? TFS Hope you are having a good week!