Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Friday already??  Where did the week go?  Summer is such a busy time around here and we never seem to get completely caught up.  Does that happen to you? The corn and the beans are starting to really grow in the fields, the cows have been moved to the pastures and are content with the green grass and the guys are busy putting up the first cutting of hay.

My Dad's birthday party was last Saturday and it was such a wonderful evening!  The weather was just beautiful and no mosquitos!  This is my dad enjoying the evening.

We had a B-B-Que place cater the dinner with ribs and pork sandwiches, beans, chips and of course, birthday cake!  There were over 50 visitors and well wishers that came to see Dad.  We had the open house all evening and people came and went.


This is a picture of my kids:
and a picture of them with their Grandpa!

and a great picture of my Mom, Vickie

We set up a table for people to sign in and had some pictures to look at. 


Thanks for stopping by!  I do have some cards I made to show you so check back in a day or two and I will get them loaded.  Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great photos. Did you survive the storm last nite? Man we got pelted!