Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!


I have been busy making some birthday cards for some people that have April birthday's.  I still had the SU! nursery print DSP laying around so I made this card using odds and ends that I had on my craft table.

I purchased the large delicate doily for the Big Shot some time ago.  I tried it ONCE and the doilies would not cut correctly.  I had given up on the die until I happened to come across a You Tube video showing that you needed and extra shim for the die and viola! I tried it and it worked like a charm!  Now it is my favorite thing at the moment! 


I had to use some crystal effects on the cupcake for that glossy, frosting look.

Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Happy Birthday (non stampin up)
Paper: Scraps I had on my craft table & that DSP paper I cannot remember the name of!
Accessories: Rhinestones, Large delicate doily die, cupcake punch, crystal effects

Til next time...

Gail S.

No comments: