Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Girly Graduation Cards - Retired Wednesday!

It is not too early to be thinking about those Graduation ceremonies that will be taking place in the next couple of months.  Our local high school graduation takes place the early part of May!  I know I will have a few graduation announcements that I will receive so I decided to make a couple of girly cards.


I used the retired DSP paper that I got on clearance rack for CHEAP (love that) called love letter.  Notice also, I used that doily sizzlit again. 


So cute and I know the girls love the cream, red and black colors. I also pleated the DSP paper along the bottom - I don't know if you can see it very well.

 
 
I finished the card off real simple inside.
 
 



Stamps: Circle Sayings (retired)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP, Basic Black, Red Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Black bakers twine, Fun Flowers Die, Perfect polka dot EF, Large delicate doily sizzlit, 1" punch, 1 1/4" punch

See you next time -

Gail S.




1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Those are super pretty & very girl cards Gail! Love them! Angie