Friday, April 5, 2013

A Simple Thanks

Today is a short post because this week has been so busy!  A lot of "stuff" going on in my life other than blogging and there isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done. 

I made a couple of VERY simple thank you cards to have on hand using some retired colored cardstock and a sale-a-bration stamp.

 
 
I used the brand new Bitty Butterfly punch and a pretty rhinestone in the middle of the butterfly.  The cardstock and ink don't quite match in this picture but in "real life" they match perfectly.
 
I hope you have a great weekend.  Mine always seems to fill up so fast.  I don't have to work Saturday this week but I have an appointment bright and early at 8:00 a.m. and it is 30 miles away so I will be up early and on the road.
 
Take care - Gail S.

No comments: