Friday, October 14, 2011

Friend

Last week was a blog friends birthday.  Vicki Crisman has "This art that makes me happy" blog and is another from Nebraska. I have been following her blog for a couple of years.  We have never met...yet... but we have visited via the computer quite a bit.

I sent Vicki a birthday card for her special day and thought I would share it with you.
I love this card layout.  It can be so versitile and think I will have to use this again. 

I also made another card:


Aren't the colors of this card just beautiful?  I got the idea for this card from the blog Simple and Sincere.  

I have Abbey's quilt all done (yeah!!).  I just have to find some time to get some pictures of it and then I will post it.  

The mystery quilt bus trip this past weekend was a lot of fun!  We went to Valentine, Ne and stopped at two quilt shops and two fall craft fairs!  Had a great time.  I will post what treasures I bought while on that trip.

Thanks for stopping by!  Gail S. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your cards Gail! I can't wait to see your quilt!

Vicki Chrisman said...

I love that card! You are a sweetheart for making it .. and sending it :)