Friday, September 27, 2013

Flashback Friday!

Happy Flashback Friday! Today I made a c*u*t*e baby card using an old Stampin'Up! set way back from 1996. That is 17 years I have held on to this stamp set!!! Don't know the name of the set because back then I threw away the little strip you adhered to the plastic box it came it. What can I say - I didn't know!

 
 
Anybody still have this set? Anybody remember the name?  Oh well, I wanted to make the card look kind of like a cute little quilt. Well I cut my squares wrong so I went a different way and this is what I came up with.
 
 
 
Soft and sweet, just perfect for that new little girl. Notice I even stitched around the crumb cake cardstock.
 

Look at those stamped feet!  So precious in the Melon Mambo.  A simple sentiment and a few rhinestones. 




A few flowers using the simple floral fusion sizzlet and my card was done. If you want to see more Flashback Friday inspiration - head over to Nicole Tugrul's BLOG HERE and see what she has posted for today!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend! I am going to get my fall decorations up and decorate out by the road. My house sits a ways off the road so I like to "spruce" up out by the road also with scarecrows, pumpkins, hay bales etc. Do you have plans this weekend?

Gail S.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a happy mistake you made! This turned out adorable even if it isn't what you had invisioned. So sweet!! The set is called Cuddles and Tickles.

Gail S. said...

Thanks, Debbie for the name of the set!!