Monday, September 16, 2013

A New Week.

One of the hardest things for me to do is to come up with a "catchy" title for posts. Today I am just not thinking so I figure it is a new week so might as well use it.

I sent this card to a couple that are celebrating a 50 year wedding anniversary.

 
 
Do you notice the envelope that matches the card? I used the NEW envelope punch board to create and envelope for the card. It was soooo easy (and fun!) On the front, I added a white, adhesive label for me to write the address and sent it off!
 
Here is just a close up of the hearts on the card.
 

I had a nice, quiet weekend. I had to work on Saturday and then came home and cleaned house. My college son came home and I made the best chocolate chip cookies for him to take back with him. They are yummy!

Gail S.
 

No comments: