Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mojo Monday Card

I decided today to enter the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge for this week!  This is the first time I have ever entered a challenge and it is helpful to make a card with a sketch.  This week's challenge sketch is:



This sketch was created by Mary Fish from Stampin' Pretty.  Mary has wonderful creations on her blog.  Here is my take on this week's sketch:


I used Night of Navy cardstock and ink, Crushed Curry ribbon and cardstock and the stamp set Cute by the Inch.

The challenge is open until tomorrow, June 24th if you would like to enter.

Hope you are having a good weekend :)

Gail S.

2 comments:

Wiola said...

This card is so neat and pretty! I love the colours. :) (Blue and yellow are the colours of my country's flag and we recently celebrated our national day.)

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely wonderful - so bright and pretty!