Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Field Flowers and more!

I recently purchased the stamp set Field Flowers from SU! and what a beautiful set this is!  I made two cards that are basically the same but just a few little changes. Okay, this is the first card I made:

And this is the second card I made:


Card number two, I distressed it up, crumpled some paper, added some ribbon & bakers twine (deleted the brad) and changed the direction that the card stood.  I must say I LOVE the new set Fabulous Phrases.  It is a set of 30 words like happy, smile, heartfelt, kind, etc. just about every word you would want to add something simple to a card.

Both cards have quite a few layers but I like how they both turned out. 

Things I used for making both cards are: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Black and Subtles DSP cardstock. Old Olive, Black, Rose Red ink, Field Flowers, Nature Walk, Fabulous Phrases stamp sets, Always Artichoke Seam Binding,Border Punch and Bakers Twine.

Have a fabulous day...

No comments: