Sunday, November 17, 2013

MoJo Monday 319 - Truly Grateful

Hello Friends!

I finally have a few minutes to get into the craft room. I have been super busy with life. I went to Colorado to see my precious little Granddaughter last week, we got done picking corn (we have deer hunters here this weekend!), I started going to an exercise class two evenings a week (yay! losing weight)and busy at work.

I have to share with you a Fall/Thanksgiving card today. I am not quite ready to do Christmas cards yet...maybe next week!
This card I am linking up with MoJo Monday. Below is the sketch:

 
And this is the card I came up with using the SU! set called Truly Grateful.
 
 


I love the burlap ribbon for texture and the addition of the linen thread on the shock of wheat. The colors in the Sweater Weather DSP are so perfect for fall and masculine cards.


And the acorn in the stamp set is great!!


Thank you for stopping by and maybe I will have enough time to get another card done to share this week.

Gail S.

No comments: