Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration is NOW!

Hello Everyone!  Today is the beginning of SU! Sale-A-Bration. 

B1_SAB_demo_Dec0112_ALL

Here are some incentives to get the most "bang for your buck" with Sale-A-Bration:

  • When you spend $150, get a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer Paper (pg. 160 in the Annual Catalog), $25 hostess dollars and choose one FREE SAB product for every $50 you spend (for example, $150 in products = 3 FREE SAB products!).
  • When you spend $400, get FREE Silver Glimmer paper, a FREE product bundle (stamp set, ribbon, buttons, and designer series paper), $65 hostess dollars, 50% off any full-priced item, and choose one FREE SAB product for every $50 you spend (for example, $400 in products = 8 FREE SAB products!).
  • Lastly, join my team and get 25% MORE in your Starter Kit--instead of $125 worth of products, get $156.50 worth and pay only $99!
  • Sale begins TODAY and goes through March 22, 2013.

As always...if you have questions, JUST ASK :)

I am mainly a hobby stamper but do place orders occasionally for customers so if you need anything - please leave me a comment and I will be happy to help.

If you need a catalog(s) - please let me know. (U.S. requests only and please no demo's)

I did have some time yesterday (Martin Luther King Day) to play in my craft room and did get some cards finished so I will be posting in the days to come.

Thank you !

Gail S.



No comments: