Friday, April 20, 2012

Wow! Where Has The Time Gone?

I have not been on Blogger since April 1st and just like Facebook is changing to timeline, Blogger changed how to post!  So when I just got on, I was shocked and I am just trying to figure it out...so hope this post looks okay.

Where does time go in our lives???  I ask this because I cannot believe that it is almost the end of April.  Life here in Nebraska is well.  Very busy but well.  I have been having some minor health problems but hopefully we will get those figured out and be good as new soon.  We have eliminated that there are no serious problems so now we have to work on small deductions to figure out my problem.   

I have not be in the craft room very much due to horrible headaches that have been keeping me down but I did manage to make a few cards while I have been gone. I will be sharing those in the next few days. 

Last weekend, we traveled to Omaha to attend a wedding reception.  The Bride's father graduated with my husband and her mother graduated with me.  In spite of the horrible weather that was predicted for Omaha last weekend (weather channel predicted a 9 in 10 chance for a tornado!)it just rained although there were tornados spotted in other parts of Nebraska. The reception was packed full of people and we were served wonderful food.  Above is the card that I made for the new couple.  Below is the inside of the card.

  I left the inside pretty simple and wrote a few encouraging words inside.  The new couple will make their home in Florida.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any helpful hints for throbbing headaches, please let me know :)

Gail S.

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Hello Gail,
So sorry to hear you're having horrible headaches! Have you tried any migraine meds yet? Both Imitrex and Relpax have worked for me. Take care, my friend! ♥